Myofascial Release Massage
What is Myofascial Release Massage ?
Myofascial Release Massage is a new method from the 1960s yet it is one of the most effective massages for people living today with a computer, cellphone, standing or sitting all day. When you stay in the same position for long hours, your fascia which covers all your muscles gets stuck and this creates stiffness on your body. Other massage techniques also can remove the stiffness but Myofascial Release Massage makes the effect even longer lasting by helping you remove the possible causes.
What to expect during Myofascial Release Massage?
Myofascial Release Massage techniques can be very soft or deep. During the first massage, sometimes the receiver would not feel the dynamic movement but you will definitely feel the release after massage. This Myofascial Release Massage is slower motion with better results.
Who should receive?
Myofascial release Massage is for everyone. Especially, those who have chronic pain by working on the same posture for long hours or people with healed scars.
- Reduce pain
- Release knots and trigger points
- Improve movement and flexibility
- Improve body symmetry and alignment.
- Increase blood flow and recover faster
- Improve muscle function
- Enhance circulation by breaking up the tight areas where blood flow may become restricted
- Reduce exercise-related soreness
- Reduced appearance of stretch marks and cellulite
- Scar tissue breakdown
- Reduce risks of injury
- Less day-to-day pain
- Improve sports performance
- Helps to know your body deeply
- Balance Emotions
- Relaxing Mind
Myofascia Strech Massage can be combined with other massage like Swedish massage .
Location : 3320 Rue Lepailleur Montreal (Metro Honore Beaugrand)
Parking is available