Mobile Chair Massage
Mobile Chair Massage
Mobile Chair Massage is very quick and effective service at your office.
Majority of people today have pain on shoulders or back because of long hour working and sitting in front of computer as well as our modern life style with computer, cell phone and games etc.
My Chair Massage Service is a workplace-friendly style of massage that increases employees' productivity, positive energy, creativity, morale and motivation and they feel the care from their boss. The relationship among co-workers will improve, .the boss will be happy with working happy and healthy employees. As a result it helps creativity and having strong bonds in company,
Since It is mobile chair massage on-site service, it is ideal for office, convention, conference, sales meeting, golf tournament, sporting or special event
First of all this accessible massage service at office is a wonderful idea for both employee and employer.
Benefits for Employees
- Lowers anxiety
- Increases circulation of blood
- Boosts immune system
- Lowers blood pressure
- Relieves muscle pains and headaches
- Decreases stress
- Improves sleep quality
- Generates more flexibility
Benefits for the Employer
- Increases morale
- Reduces stress
- Makes employees feel valued
- Creates an atmosphere of trust and loyalty
- Reduces sick time and absenteeism
- Reduces the high cost of employee turnover
- Helps attract top talent to the company
- Increases accuracy and creative thinking
- Decreases workplace injuries
Costs for a workplace massage program can be managed in three different ways:
- The enterprise can cover 100% of the costs related to corporate massages.
- Employees can request chair massages in the workplace and be reimbursed by their insurance company. Our massage therapists can provide your employees with receipts for reimbursement.
- An enterprise and its employees can share the costs. For example, a three-month project could be scheduled whereby the first 15-minute workplace massage session per week would be covered by the employer, and the employee would pay for any additional time.
Contact me for more information.