What is Ayurvedic Massage?
Ayurvedic Massage is practised with Ayurbeda which is Science of Life from India for more than 5000 years. Ayurveda is very simple yet very deep lesson to help you how to live life happily and healthy the second you were born. Everything around you affect your life such as age, food, weather, emotion of that day, body condition or your sleep cycle. What you need is different every single day.
What to expect during Ayurvedic Massage?
First Ayurvedic Massage session starts with consultation to know your needs of body and lifestyle and therapist figure out which posture, rhythm, marma points and technique to practice on your body. Ayurvedic massage is usually practised with traditionally Thai Yoga Massage however other technique is great as well. After massage, the therapist give you some advice for your lifestyle, what to do or to avoid.
After second session, we can compare from the first session and see your progress. More you practised you will know how your life is affected by every single elements around us.
Who should receive?
Ayurvedic Massage is great for those who would like to know what kind of dosha (type) balance you have and figure out what you can do to keep your valance to live easier everyday and each season.
Physical Benefits (Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Massage)
- Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system
- Help digestion
- Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure and breathing
- Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
- Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
- Improves athletic performance
- Help arthritis and back pain
- Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
- Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases
- Slows the aging process
- Immune booster
- Improves emotional balance
- Helps concentration and creativity/ Mind and body concentration
- Clears and calms your mind
- Helps you gain mental clarity
- Barance your dosha (type)
First session. consultation with 60 minutes Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Massage
Second session. consultation with 90 minutes Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Massage
After first session. only 60 minutes Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Massage
Location : 3320 Rue Lepailleur Montreal (Metro Honore Beaugrand)
Parking is available