Tok sen is a combination of Sanskrit two words, “Tok” means the tapping and “Sen” means the energy lines of the body.
This is a part of an ancient Thai healing method .
Tok sen is a rhythmic method of tapping method using a special wooden hammer and wedge creates a healing vibration working deeply through the muscles in the body.
Tok sen is very relaxing also therapeutic.
Tok sen is for everyone. It is perfect for those who feel strong tension due to staying in long posture. This is also great to combine with other massage techniques.
- Soften the muscle tension.
- Improves alignment
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases circulation
- Reduces physical pain
- Increases flexibility
- Improves emotional balance
- Helps concentration and creativity/ Mind and body concentration
- Clears and calms your mind
- Helps you gain mental clarity
- Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
- Helps boost energy and stamina
- Develops self-awareness
- Improves overall health and vitality