Thai Yoga Massage
What is Thai Yoga Massage ?
Thai Yoga Massage has been practiced in Thailand more than 2500 years and have special style. If you want to feel relax and more energy, Thai Yoga Massage is for you!
What do you expect during Thai Yoga Massage?
Thai Yoga Massage techniques are compression, rhythmic pressing movements directed into muscle tissues by either the hand or fingers on a futon mat on the floor, In order to have maximum effect, clients wear loose or stretchy clothing like yoga clothes. The therapist is also on the mat and moves your body into various stretches and positions, However, you do not have to do anything. I do Yoga for you! .
Who should recive?
Thai Yoga Massage is for everyone. It is perfect for those who feel unconfortable with nudity. However, Thai massage is not the best choice for first-time massage. Because, first, you're going to be lying on a futon with a therapist crouched over you, pressing on your legs, just to start. They might use the weight of their body to move your body into various positions to achieve passive stretching.
• Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system
• Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure and breathing
• Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
• Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
• Improves athletic performance
• Help arthritis and back pain
• Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
• Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases
• Slows the aging process
• Immune booster
• Improves emotional balance
• Helps concentration and creativity/ Mind and body concentration
• Clears and calms your mind
• Helps you gain mental clarity
• Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
• Helps boost energy and stamina
• Develops self-awareness
• Improves overall health and vitality
If it is your first time reciving Massage, Swedish massage is recommended.
Location : 3320 Rue Lepailleur Montreal (Metro Honore Beaugrand)
Parking is available on driveway